People who can benefit from the individual or group coaching provided by Coach2MoveOn include:
- Expatriates on a new or repeated assignment
- Repatriates returning to an unfamiliar, ‘familiar’ environment
- Individuals looking for a job, or re-entering the job market after a career break
- Individuals looking for a career change
Questions you may have for which coaching can help, include:
- How do I structure my day? I am getting lost in bits and pieces
- How can I reduce my stress level?
- I am in the middle of a personal crisis and need to manage my life but how?
- I would like to get involved in some new activities but don’t have the confidence to do so.
- There is just too much going on in my life – how do I find my way?
- What are my resources? And how and where can I apply them?
- Do I really know what I want in life or do I follow other’s people’s opinions?
- Our company is undergoing major changes and I find it hard to deal with them.
- For some reason the relationship with my colleagues, boss has deteriorated- what can I do?
Marie Dewulf offers short workshops during lunch breaks or networking events on various topics, among them: